Sunday, April 25, 2010

SATISFIED TIME BANKERS

From Priscilla: I posted a request for transportation and companionship with a jazz enthusiast for an evening jazz performance at Camphill Village on March 20th. I received two responses-one by telephone and the other on the Time Bank website.

From Joel: One of our members with disabilities specifically requested she care for our dog while we were away on vacation. It is a "win-win," because she uses the Time Bank for wellness services, and needed to earn some Time Dollars. We love working with new members and our long-standing members who have disabilities or are disadvantaged in some way.

From Fran: I needed help with splitting an outlet into 2 outlets. My husband had started the task but didn't finish the job. His solution was to turn off the circuit breaker for the outlet that he was working on until he finished the job. After months of waiting for my husband to finish the task and give me back the use of the other outlets that were on the circuit breaker, I turned to the Time Bank for help. I posted the request and within 2 days Nick responded and came to my aid. Now I have all my outlets working and my sanity back. Thanks Nick!

No comments:

Post a Comment