Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Another Story of Affirmation: Time Dollar Connections!

From Alexandra

In September 2008, I lost my employment. I was panicky and distraught. Thank God for Phoenixville Area Time Bank and Jeff’s offer for personal business coaching. For me, the loss was more than financial. I was personally devastated and felt hopelessly lost. First Jeff helped me re-write my resume so that it highlighted my accomplishments and set me apart from the crowd. He also facilitated a process of writing an affirmation statement that was very specific to the goals I hoped to achieve. Jeff encouraged me to spend quality time daily, memorizing and envisioning the successful manifestation of that affirmation statement. Jeff worked with me for one hour a week for three months. He was exceptionally sensitive to my ever-changing moods and needs, yet firm enough to continually offer solid, practically grounded actions that kept me moving forward when all I wanted to do was go back to bed!

Today, Monday January 11, 2010, a company offered me a position that is identical to the affirmation statement. Need I say more?

Thank you, Jeff.

And, Hooray for Time Banking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment